This cashew based vegan cream cheese needs just 6 ingredients and is perfect for spreading or using in desserts.
Sometimes all people want is simple replacements to condiments when they go vegan. Sauces, cheese, drinks, and spreads. This cashew based vegan cream cheese is perfect for spreading on bread or bagels and you’ll be shocked at how easy it is.
It is super easy to make and needs very little ingredients.
Never miss another post! Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get them all delivered easily! Plus, 15 easy recipes delivered immediately!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
What ingredients do I need to make Cashew Based Vegan Cream Cheese?
- raw cashews
- dairy free milk
- coconut oil
- lemon juice
- apple cider vinegar
- sea salt
Can I make Cashew Based Vegan Cream Cheese Top 8 Allergen Free?
Because the base is cashews, this recipe cannot be Top 8 Free. We are working on a Top 8 Free vegan cream cheese.
How long will Cashew Based Vegan Cream Cheese last?
If stored in an air tight container in the fridge, it should last 10-14 days. The recipe can be cut in half or doubled depending on your needs.
What other vegan breakfast ideas could I make?
Here’s a few other vegan (dairy + egg free) breakfast ideas that are great to try out:
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Chickpea and Tahini Vegan Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Banana and Blueberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- Easy Breakfast Vegan Sweet Potato Bowl
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Pin this cashew based cream cheese for later:
Cashew Based Vegan Cream Cheese
- Soak the raw cashews overnight or in boiling hot water for 30 minutes. Drain.
- Pour all ingredients into a high powdered blender.
- Blend for 5 minutes or until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
Let’s see your creations!
Share to Instagram and tag us @makeitdairyfree so we can see and share it!