These chickpea and tahini vegan stuffed baked potatoes are a simple and delicious way to enjoy a savory vegan breakfast that can be prepped ahead.
Savory breakfast isn’t usually the norm, especially in America; however, these chickpea and tahini vegan stuffed baked potatoes are about to change your mind.
They are so easy to make and the hardest part about it all is waiting for the potatoes to cook.
Will we have a particular set of toppings; you can honestly load up your potatoes with any of your favorite toppings or on hand ingredients.
Get creative and enjoy this twist on a vegan breakfast idea.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
What ingredients do I need to make chickpea and tahini vegan stuffed baked potatoes?
Full ingredient amounts listed below in the printable recipe card.
- baked potatoes
- cherry tomatoes
- kale or spinach
- salt and pepper
Can I make chickpea and tahini vegan stuffed baked potatoes Top 8 Allergen Free?
This recipe is already top 8 allergen free. No changes are needed.
How long are chickpea and tahini vegan stuffed baked potatoes good for?
If you need to prep these ahead, then we recommend that bake your potatoes, but do not add any toppings until ready to serve.
Once baked, potatoes are good for 3-5 days.
What other vegan breakfast ideas could I make?
Here’s a few other vegan (dairy + egg free) breakfast ideas that are great to try out:
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Banana and Blueberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- Easy Breakfast Vegan Sweet Potato Bowl
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Pin these chickpea and tahini vegan stuffed baked potatoes for later:
Chickpea and Tahini Vegan Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Wash potatoes throughly. Pierce holes in the all over with a fork.
- Bake Potatoes according to one of the below options.1. Place on a trivet in an instant pot with 1 cup of water and cook on manual pressure for 14 minutes, then natural release for 20. 2. Place in an air fryer or oven at 425 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until a fork easily pierces through. *Optional: In the 2nd option you can rub oil over the potatoes and crack salt and pepper over them if you want a crispy skin instead of soft.
- Slice cooked potatoes in halve length wise and use a fork to fluff up the potatoes.
- Top with equal amounts of chickpeas, tomatoes, baby kale and tahini.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!