Easy Banana and Blueberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are a simple twist on vegan breakfast that’s filling and healthy.
Stuffed sweet potatoes are a common theme for sides for dinner or even lunch, but these banana and blueberry stuffed sweet potatoes will make you realize that they also make a great breakfast.
They are so easy to make and the hardest part about it all is waiting for the potatoes to cook.
Will we have a particular set of toppings; you can honestly load up your potatoes with any of your favorite toppings or on hand ingredients.
Get creative and enjoy this twist on a vegan breakfast idea.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
What ingredients do I need to make banana and blueberry stuffed sweet potatoes?
Full ingredient amounts listed below in the printable recipe card.
- sweet potatoes
- vegan yogurt or thinned out vegan cream cheese
Can I make Banana and Blueberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Top 8 Allergen Free?
Pick a yogurt that is safe for your allergens; otherwise this recipe is already Top 8 Allergen Free.
How long are Banana and Blueberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes good for?
If you need to prep these ahead, then we recommend that bake your potatoes, but do not add any toppings until ready to serve.
Once baked, potatoes are good for 3-5 days.
What other vegan breakfast ideas could I make?
Here’s a few other vegan (dairy + egg free) breakfast ideas that are great to try out:
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Chickpea and Tahini Vegan Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- Easy Breakfast Vegan Sweet Potato Bowl
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Pin these *** for later:
Banana and Blueberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup vegan yogurt (sub for thinned out vegan cream cheese)
- Wash potatoes throughly. Pierce holes in the all over with a fork.
- Bake Potatoes according to one of the below options.1. Place on a trivet in an instant pot with 1 cup of water and cook on manual pressure for 14 minutes, then natural release for 20.2. Place in an air fryer or oven at 425 degrees F for 50-60 minutes or until a fork easily pierces through.
- Slice cooked potatoes in halve length wise and use a fork to fluff up the potatoes.
- Top with equal amounts of remaining ingredients. Sprinkle cinnamon over top. Serve.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!