These insanely easy 3 ingredient vegan banana oatmeal pancakes have breakfast on the table in just 15 minutes. A must try for quick and easy vegan breakfast.
Sometimes you just need pancakes and these 3 ingredient vegan banana oatmeal pancakes are great with a time crunch.
Literally all you need is 3 ingredients and they are ready in just 15 minutes
You won’t believe how fast they come together and they are perfect for mornings where you want something different but don’t have a lot of time.
Never miss another post! Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get them all delivered easily! Plus, 15 easy recipes delivered immediately!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
What ingredients do I need to make Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes?
Full ingredient amounts listed below in the printable recipe card.
- ripe bananas
- rolled oats
- dairy free milk
- Optional: cinnamon and vanilla
- Any toppings that you want for your pancakes like fresh fruit and syrup
Can I make Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Top 8 Allergen Free?
As long as you are using certified gluten free oats and a plant based milk that meets your allergens, then this recipe is already Top 8 Allergen Free.
How long are Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes good for?
These pancakes would last in the fridge for 3-5 days if stored in an air tight container.
Can Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes be frozen?
Yes. Seal in a ziploc bag or freezer safe container for up to 6 months.
What other vegan breakfast ideas could I make?
Here’s a few other vegan (dairy + egg free) breakfast ideas that are great to try out:
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Vegan Cream Cheese
- Chickpea and Tahini Vegan Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Banana and Blueberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Easy Breakfast Vegan Sweet Potato Bowl
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
Pin these 3 ingredient banana oatmeal pancakes for later:
3 Ingredient Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- Add all your ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add a small amount of coconut oil or vegan butter to a skillet over medium low heat and allow to melt.
- Add 1/4 cup pancake batter to a skillet and let cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip pancake carefully and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and repeat until no batter remains.
- Serve with pancake syrup, fresh fruit, and any other desired toppings.
Let’s see your creations!
Share to Instagram and tag us @makeitdairyfree so we can see and share it!