These vegan eggnog Cinnamon Rolls bring the holidays to a new level! Make these to use up leftover vegan eggnog or just because you love eggnog!
Eggnog is a holiday must have, even if you are vegan and then vegan eggnog cinnamon rolls are just another way to continue to enjoy the deliciousness that is everything eggnog.
We know many people aren’t sure if there are vegan eggnog options, but thankfully there are plenty!
We highly suggest that you make your own. Not only is it easy, but it also tastes the best our of the store bought options in our opinion. Get our easy vegan eggnog recipe!
However, if you would rather use store bought, then we encourage you to check out our vegan eggnog taste test where we try 5 different brands and give you the details on which ones we think are best in order to make your decision.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Frequently Asked Questions
CAN I PREP THESE VEGAN EGGNOG CINNAMON ROLLS AHEAD?
Yes! You sure can! There are two options.
- Once you make the dough and cover it to rise, you can place the bowl in the fridge up to 2 days before you plan to use it.
- You can make the entire recipe and then store your cinnamon rolls in an air tight container in the fridge for 5 days.
ARE THESE VEGAN EGGNOG CINNAMON ROLLS TOP 8 ALLERGEN FREE?
Unfortunately we don’t have a recommendation at this time to make this flavor gluten free.
If you are looking for a gluten free version, you can get our vegan gluten free cinnamon rolls recipe.
Otherwise, as long as you use a safe dairy free milk, (Oat is our favorite) and a soy free butter (try Earth Balance soy free in the red tub) then you will be all set.
CAN I MAKE OTHER FLAVORS OF CINNAMON ROLLS?
You sure can! We have dozens of flavors of cinnamon rolls now. We even have savory roll versions if you like things not so sweet.
Or, if you want, to see all our vegan cinnamon roll ideas.
Pin these vegan eggnog cinnamon rolls for later:
Vegan Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls
For the Dough
For the Eggnog Filling
For the Vegan Eggnog Glaze
- 1/4 cup vegan eggnog, warm
- 2 oz vegan white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer, combine 3 1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, salt and nutmeg.
- Turn stand mixer onto low and add in the vegan eggnog.
- Add in the vegan butter and let go for 5-7 minutes, adding in the remaining flour if needed to not be sticky and form a ball.
- Once ball is formed, grease the same bowl mixed in and place the dough ball back into the bowl.
- Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let sit for 60-90 minutes in a warm, draft free place until doubled.
- Once dough is doubled in size, pull out the dough and lay it out on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough into an approximately 17×25″ rectangle that is 1/4″ thick.
- For the filling – in a bowl, cream the butter. Then, add brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix until a well combined paste forms.
- Spread the filling mixture evenly over the dough.
- Carefully roll cinnamon rolls into log from the longest side up. One completely rolled, place seam side down. Cut into 12 even sized pieces.
- Place into a greased 9×13 baking dish and cover to rise for 45-60 minutes or until cinnamon rolls are touching.
- Preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Once heated, place dish inside and bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
For the Vegan Eggnog Glaze
- While rolls are cooking, whisk together the vegan eggnog and melted white chocolate.
- Add in 1/2 cup powdered sugar at a time, whisking after each. Whisk until well combined.
- Remove rolls from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before topping with frosting.
- Best served warm.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!