Amazing summer inspired vegan s’mores ice cream! No churn and easy to make! Made with as little as 7 ingredients! Kids and adults alike will love this recipe!
Being vegan or dairy free doesn’t mean that you can’t have delicious tasting ice cream. This vegan s’mores ice cream proves that!
I know that it may sound like an oxymoron, but ice cream isn’t synonymous with strictly dairy milk. You can actually make ice cream with a variety of different milks if you have an ice cream maker.
Today, however, we wanted to share with you a no churn vegan ice cream. You will be mind blown at how easy it can be to make delicious, creamy, amazing dairy free/vegan ice cream in your home without lugging out another appliance.
Your classic s’mores flavors is obtained with vegan marshmallows roasted to perfection, chocolate pieces, and crushed graham crackers! It’s a fav around here!
Watch how to make vegan S’mores ice cream:
Never miss another post! Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get them all delivered easily! Plus, 15 easy recipes delivered immediately!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
What ingredients do you need to make dairy free S’mores ice cream?
You need just 8 ingredients to make this delicious dairy free ice cream recipe. That little fact may blown your mind with excitement, but it’s really a super simple recipe.
The ingredients that you need are:
- Full fat canned coconut milk or Store bought vegan whipped topping
- Vegan Condensed Milk (click for recipe)
- Vanilla Extract
- Homemade Vegan graham crackers
- Vegan Chocolate Bar or Chocolate chips
- Vegan Marshmallows
How do you make vegan S’mores ice cream?
There are a few steps that you need to do in order to make this, but you don’t need any ice cream makers or other non-standard appliances.
To start, if you are making homemade vegan graham crackers, I’d start there. Skip if using store bought.
Then, you need to make your homemade vegan condensed milk.
If you are using store bought vegan condensed milk you can skip that step.
Once you have your condensed milk prepped or ready from the store, then you will start by whipping your coconut whipped topping. Follow the instructions for making it from home or pour out the contents of the tub and whip it.
If you are making it from canned coconut milk, you will whip until stiff peaks form. If you are using store bought, then just blend until smooth consistency.
Next, whip in your vegan condensed milk, salt and vanilla extract. Finally, fold in crushed graham crackers, chocolate pieces or chips and roasted marshmallows.
Pour into a reusable ice cream container or freezer safe, air tight container and store at least 6 hours or overnight.
Scoop out amount desired as needed and serve.
CAN I MAKE THIS TOP 8 ALLERGEN FRIENDLY S’MORES ICE CREAM?
I’ll be honest, this one isn’t super easy to make Top 8 Free.
So let’s walk through this. We can replace the coconut whipped topping with an almond or rice whip topping depending on allergens. Both of those come in spray cans.
For the vegan condensed milk, we clearly outline how to make it in our linked post with any type of dairy free milk, so you could use oat or flax for Top 8 Allergen Friendly.
For the vegan graham crackers, you can use gluten free flour. And make sure that you are using a Top 8 Free chocolate bar or chips like Enjoy Life.
As far as vegan marshmallows go, our go to brand is Dandies, but they contain soy. We did find a soy free vegan marshmallow on Amazon, but we personally haven’t tried it yet.
HOW LONG WILL VEGAN ICE CREAM LAST IN THE FREEZER?
For the most part, as long as you are using products that don’t expire soon, vegan ice cream will last 3-6 months if stored properly. Then again, that’s if it lasts that long!
WHAT STORE BOUGHT PRODUCTS DO YOU USE?
Making this store bought, definitely makes the process go faster. Our preferred products, if no coconut allergy is present, is So Delicious coconut whipped topping in the tub and the canned sweetened condensed coconut milk.
WHAT OTHER NO CHURN VEGAN ICE CREAMS SHOULD I TRY?
Once you try this delicious no churn dairy free ice cream, you may be wondering what other flavors you should try! Here are some delicious recommendations straight from our kitchen:
- Classic Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
- Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vegan Salted Caramel Brownie Ice Cream
- Summer Favorite Vanilla Blueberry Peach Ice Cream
- Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream
- Vegan Rocky Road Ice Cream
Pin this vegan S’mores ice cream for later:
Vegan S’mores Ice Cream
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 4 oz vegan condensed milk recipe
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 homemade vegan graham cracker squares, use GF if needed
- 2 oz vegan chocolate bar or chips, chopped if using bar
- 5 vegan marshmallows, roasted
- If making vegan condensed milk or vegan graham crackers make those first.*Skip this step if using store bought.
- If making whipped topping from scratch, in a large bowl, scoop out the fat content from the top of your canned coconut milk and whip until stiff peaks form.*If using store bought, pour out the contents of the tub and whip it.
- Beat in vegan condensed milk, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the crushed graham crackers, chocolate pieces, and roasted marshmallows.
- Pour into a reusable ice cream container or freezer safe, air tight container and store at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Scoop out amount desired as needed.
- Yields approximately 1 pint.
Let’s see your creations!
Share to Instagram and tag us @makeitdairyfree so we can see and share it!
This is sooooo good and so easy to make! Our new favorite dessert! Thank you!