Summer dessert elevated! This amazing vegan vanilla blueberry peach ice cream is so fresh! If you’re looking to wow a crowd, this is it! They won’t believe it’s homemade!
Being vegan or dairy free doesn’t mean that you can’t have delicious tasting ice cream. This vegan vanilla blueberry peach ice cream proves that!
I know that it may sound like an oxymoron, but ice cream isn’t synonymous with strictly dairy milk. You can actually make ice cream with a variety of different milks if you have an ice cream maker.
Today, however, we wanted to share with you a no churn vegan ice cream. You will be mind blown at how easy it can be to make delicious, creamy, amazing dairy free/vegan ice cream in your home without lugging out another appliance.
If you are looking for the ultimate summer treat, this one is a keeper! It would pair perfectly with a homemade vegan peach cobbler!
Watch how to make vegan Vanilla Blueberry Peach ice cream:
Never miss another post! Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get them all delivered easily! Plus, 15 easy recipes delivered immediately!
Sign Up For My Newsletter Today!
What ingredients do you need to make dairy free Vanilla Blueberry Peach ice cream?
You need just 8 ingredients to make this delicious dairy free ice cream recipe. That little fact may blown your mind with excitement, but it’s really a super simple recipe.
The ingredients that you need are:
- Full fat canned coconut milk or Store bought vegan whipped topping
- Vegan Condensed Milk (click for recipe)
- Vanilla Extract
- Maple Syrup
How do you make vegan Vanilla Blueberry Peach ice cream?
There are a few steps that you need to do in order to make this, but you don’t need any ice cream makers or other non-standard appliances besides a blender.
To start, you want to make your homemade vegan condensed milk.
If you are using store bought vegan condensed milk you can skip that step.
While that is cooling, prep your fruit mixtures. Pour your blueberries, maple syrup, and half the vanilla into a blender and puree. Remove and set aside. Repeat with the peaches and other half of vanilla.
Once you have everything prepped or ready from the store, then you will start by whipping your coconut whipped topping. Follow the instructions for making it from home or pour out the contents of the tub and whip it.
If you are making it from canned coconut milk, you will whip until stiff peaks form. If you are using store bought, then just blend until smooth consistency.
Next, whip in your vegan condensed milk, salt, vanilla extract, and blueberry mixture.
Pour into a reusable ice cream container or freezer safe, air tight container by alternative layers of ice cream and peach mixture. Store at least 6 hours or overnight in the freezer.
Scoop out amount desired as needed and serve.
CAN I MAKE THIS TOP 8 ALLERGEN FRIENDLY VANILLA BLUEBERRY PEACH ICE CREAM?
Yes, we can definitely make this one Top 8 Allergen Free.
So let’s walk through this. We can replace the coconut whipped topping with an almond or rice whip topping depending on allergens. Both of those come in spray cans.
For the vegan condensed milk, we clearly outline how to make it in our linked post with any type of dairy free milk, so you could use oat or flax for Top 8 Allergen Friendly.
HOW LONG WILL VEGAN ICE CREAM LAST IN THE FREEZER?
For the most part, as long as you are using products that don’t expire soon, vegan ice cream will last 3-6 months if stored properly. Then again, that’s if it lasts that long!
WHAT STORE BOUGHT PRODUCTS DO YOU USE?
Making this store bought, definitely makes the process go faster. Our preferred products, if no coconut allergy is present, is So Delicious coconut whipped topping in the tub and the canned sweetened condensed coconut milk.
WHAT OTHER NO CHURN VEGAN ICE CREAMS SHOULD I TRY?
Once you try this delicious no churn dairy free ice cream, you may be wondering what other flavors you should try! Here are some delicious recommendations straight from our kitchen:
- Classic Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
- Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vegan Salted Caramel Brownie Ice Cream
- Summer Favorite Vegan S’mores Ice Cream
- Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream
- Vegan Rocky Road Ice Cream
Pin this vegan Vanilla Blueberry Peach ice cream for later:
Vegan Vanilla Blueberry Peach Ice Cream
- If making vegan condensed milk, make that first.*Skip this step if using store bought.
- Pour the blueberries, maple syrup, and ½ the vanilla in a blender and puree. Remove to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add the peaches and remaining vanilla in the blender and puree.
- If making whipped topping from scratch, in a large bowl, scoop out the fat content from the top of your canned coconut milk and whip until stiff peaks form.*If using store bought, pour out the contents of the tub and whip it.
- Beat in vegan condensed milk and salt.
- Fold in the blueberry puree.
- Pour into a reusable ice cream container or freezer safe, air tight container by alternating layers of the ice cream base and peach mixture.
- Store at least 6 hours or overnight in the freezer.
- Scoop out amount desired as needed.
- Yields approximately 1 pint.