One of the easiest vegan dessert recipes that you will ever come across is this super simple vegan chocolate mousse fudge bars! Just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes to prep! Can be Top 8 Free!
We all need simple recipes and we definitely need simple and sweet recipes. These vegan chocolate mousse fudge bars are as sweet and simple as you could possible want.
Life can be chaotic at times and we all deserve treats even if we only have a few minutes to make it.
The only time a recipe will have overly complicated directions or more than 10 ingredients is when I really think that you can’t have it still be just as amazing without the ingredient or instruction the way it’s written.
Luckily for us (you and me) this vegan chocolate mousse fudge is one of the easiest dessert recipes out there. In fact, it’s so easy, I almost hate calling it a recipe….almost.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Vegan chocolate mousse fudge bars ingredients:
Below are notes about the ingredients before we get into the full recipe located lower in this post on how to make these vegan chocolate fudge:
- dairy free chocolate – you can use dairy free chocolate chips or bars for this recipe
- dairy free butter – the richness that you get from fudge is made from the vegan butter so it’s a must here
- powdered sugar – and the sweetness that you love from fudge is from this sugar that thickens our mixture perfectly
- vanilla – just a touch of flavor
That’s it! Those are your 4 ingredients!
SUBSTITUTIONS AND VARIATIONS:
We don’t recommend making any changes to this recipe; however if you want a peanut butter version then you can make our vegan peanut butter fudge that’s also 4 ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions about vegan peanut butter fudge:
Yes! Just add the same amount of all the ingredients. If you double the recipe, you could place in an 8×8 pan so that it comes out just as thick.
Yes! First, you can ensure that you get a soy free dairy free butter like Earth Balance soy free in the red tub or sticks or Flora Plant Butter.
Then just use a Top 8 Free chocolate like Enjoy Life or Great Value Top 8 Free.
Yes! This vegan fudge can be made up to 30 days in advance! You want to make sure that you store it, once made, in an air tight container in the fridge.
Also, that none of your ingredients will expire in the time frame that you are going to be consuming your treats.
Yes, store in an air tight container safe for the freezer and freeze for up to 3 months. To thaw, let come to room temperature by sitting on the counter.
WHAT OTHER VEGAN DESSERTS SHOULD I TRY?
If you loved this recipe, then definitely check out our vegan peanut butter fudge as well.
Other delicious vegan desserts that you may want to try would be:
- Dairy Free Apple Pie
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Easy Vegan Peach Cobbler
- Vegan M&M Rice Krispies
- Vegan Lemon Pound Cake
- The Best Vegan Chocolate Cake
See even more dairy free and egg free desserts on our website!
Pin this vegan peanut butter fudge for later:
Vegan Chocolate Mousse Fudge Bars
- Put parchment paper down into a bread pan. Set pan aside.
- Melt vegan chocolate in a microwave safe bowl or over the stove.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together melted chocolate and dairy free butter.
- Add in vanilla and beat just until combined.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar until everything is well combined.
- Pour into lined baking dish and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but up to overnight.
- Cut & Serve or leave in fridge up to 30 days.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!