These 6 ingredient no bake vegan brownies are about to be your new best friend! You will be shocked at how easy they are to make!
Listen. Sometimes we want something sweet, but we don’t have the time or even want to go through the hassle of making it. Insert: No Bake Vegan Brownies.
Yes, you read that right! No bake. Brownies.
Do not come into the comments or DM us blaming us that you have made these every night for the past week. Nope. You not going to blame us. No siree Bob.
In all seriousness, these are the easiest brownies that you will ever make in your life. They are a little different than traditional brownies because of the fact that they are no bake, but still delicious.
They only need 6 ingredients! That’s it.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I make these no bake vegan brownies Top 8 Allergen Free?
Yes! This recipe does have cashews in the recipe, but you can use any nut or nut butter, including sun butter for this recipe. Just be mindful that the recipe will take on the taste of whatever you use.
Some dairy free chocolate does have soy in it, so make sure you also keep that in mind. We do love Enjoy Life chocolate chips since they are both soy free and semi-sweet.
Can I prep these no bake vegan brownies ahead?
Yes! These will last at least 5-7 days if stored properly in an air tight container in the fridge.
Should these be served cold or warm?
The choice is yours! We have eaten both ways. If you do decide to warm them up, we recommend doing it for 15-20 at a time. You don’t want it to melt but just be warm.
Can I substitute the dates?
Dates are a neutral flavor that adds sweetness. However, if you are ok with the change in taste, you could substitute it for dried figs, raisins, cranberries, or cherries.
Are no bake vegan brownies healthy?
We tried to make this recipe as healthy and vegan friendly as possible. There is no refined flour or sugar in these. We are using natural sweetener from the dates and healthy fats from the cashews. We believe you can’t get much healthier brownies than these.
One note would be the vegan chocolate chips that are either folded in or melted on top. You could omit these to make healthier if desired.
Can vegan no bake brownies be frozen?
Yes. You can freeze these in an air tight freezer safe container for up to 3 months. Allow to thaw overnight in the fridge when ready to eat them.
What other vegan no bake dessert recipes ideas could I make?
If you love no bake vegan desserts, then we have a few more that you are going to absolutely love! Here’s a few:
- No Bake Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- No Bake Vegan Smores with Dark Chocolate Mousse
Pin these no bake vegan brownies for later!
No Bake Vegan Brownies
- Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add raw cashews to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth cashew butter. (If you have pre-made raw cashew butter you can just add and continue)
- Add in the pitted dates and process until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract and salt and blend again to combine.
- Remove mixture and evenly press the mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- For the chocolate chips, you can either add them to the top and press them into the mixture, or you can melt them and pour the melted chocolate over the top (we melt and pour in the photos).
- Allow to set up in the freezer for 30-40 minutes. Cut into 10 pieces or desired size and enjoy.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!