These vegan chickpea caesar wraps are ready in just 15 minutes and loaded with delicious flavor.Perfect for quick meals on the go!
You will love how easy these vegan chickpea Caesar wraps come together.
Listen, we know it’s hard to create meals day after day, especially when the days are warm. It’s like on those days the heat warps our brain. There’s probably some scientific reasoning behind that, but that’s not why you’re here.
Wraps are the perfect way to get food on the table and into the mouths you have to feed with very little effort. In fact, kids can make this pretty much on their own.
The thing about wraps though is even those can become mundane and boring. Switching it up with something like these vegan caesar wraps gives you a new idea, fresh tastes, and great flavor with very little effort.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Vegan Chickpea Caesar Wraps INGREDIENTS:
Below are notes about the ingredients before we get into the full recipe located lower in this post on how to make these vegan wraps:
For the Dressing
- vegan mayo – the base of any caesar dressing is mayo. If you need an idea of our favorite check out our vegan mayo review.
- vegan parmesan – Our favorite is Violife that you can shred easily and the flavor really packs into to make the perfect Caesar dressing
- capers – because we are vegan we don’t use anchovies which is typically found in caesar dressing; however, capers still give that briny flavor that we get without the harm.
- garlic and other seasonings – these are curated together to give the best flavor and taste
For the Wraps
- chickpeas – chickpeas are easy, cost effective and simple ingredient that makes a great addition and swap for chicken in this recipe
- hearts of romaine – it’s not caesar wraps without lettuce! We love chopping hearts of romaine for a great balance of texture
- croutons – Finding vegan croutons is actually not easy to do. Most contain cheese. Look for seasoned varieties instead of cheese flavored. Usually store brands are the best bet. Whole Foods definitely has some.
- tomatoes and avocado – These are just some of our own personal preference as additional toppings for our wraps, but feel free to use whatever you like!
- tortilla shells – We use burrito size tortilla shells to make the best
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes! We recommend that the wraps not be made until ready to eat so the tortillas don’t get soggy but the chickpeas mixture itself and the caesar dressing can be made up to a week in advance. You can also chop the lettuce and store separately.
Yes! You should also choose a gluten free tortilla if needed, such as a coconut wrap or a collard wrap. You can even use the hearts of romaine as your wrap.
Use gluten free croutons or another crunchy gluten free addition like tortilla strips.
Follow Your Heart parmesan is Top 8 Free and you can check out our vegan mayo review to see the best option for your allergens.
What other vegan recipe ideas could I make?
If you like this idea of vegan wraps, then we have some other ideas that we think you’d like as well.
- Vegan Cheeseburger Wraps
- Vegan Walnut Meat Cheese Fries
- High Protein Vegan Burgers
- Vegan Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Walnut Meat Vegan Sloppy Joes
- Vegan Fish Sandwich
- Vegan Hot Dogs
Pin these Vegan Chickpea Caesar Wraps for later!
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!
Vegan Chickpea Caesar Wraps
For Caesar Dressing
For the Dressing
- Using a food processor, add ingredients and blend until smooth. Set aside.
For the Wraps
- In a bowl, combine the chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir together well.
- Lay out a tortilla. Spread 2-3 tbsp dressing in a line. Divide equally chickpeas, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and croutons. Fold up and make the remaining tortillas.
- Serve with remaining dressing as desired
Did you make this? ★★★★★ Leave a 5-star rating below ★★★★★