White Chocolate Raspberry is a fun holiday combination that is always a treat. And now you can have vegan white chocolate raspberry sweet rolls.
These absolutely amazing vegan white chocolate raspberry sweet rolls are going to be a hit whether you serve them for breakfast or even a dessert!
They are so whimsical. So soft and fluffy! And the combination of vegan white chocolate and raspberries makes them perfect for the holidays.
Often, cinnamon rolls are served for special occasions, like holiday morning breakfasts or brunches. Especially if someone in your family made them homemade. It was usually a special treat.
With these easy vegan white chocolate raspberry sweet rolls, you can do the same memory making with your own family and friends.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHERE CAN I FIND VEGAN WHITE CHOCOLATE?
Walmart’s Great Value line recently introduced organic top 8 allergen free white chocolate chips. It is in a green package. That is what we are using in this recipe.
You can also make your own white chocolate chips using our vegan white chocolate recipe.
CAN I PREP THESE VEGAN WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY SWEET ROLLS AHEAD?
Yes! You sure can! There are two options.
- Once you make the dough and cover it to rise, you can place the bowl in the fridge up to 2 days before you plan to use it.
- You can make the entire recipe and then store your cinnamon rolls in an air tight container in the fridge for 5 days.
ARE THESE VEGAN WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY SWEET ROLLS TOP 8 ALLERGEN FREE?
Unfortunately, at the time, we cannot recommend using a gluten free flour with this recipe. Please know that we are working on a gluten free dough, but it’s just not quite there yet.
Otherwise, as long as you use a safe dairy free milk, (like we said Oat is our favorite) then you will be all set.
CAN I MAKE OTHER FLAVORS OF CINNAMON ROLLS?
You sure can!
If you are looking for other cinnamon roll ideas, we have a few more that are amazing.
But we also have over 30 other ideas! Check them all out here.
Pin these vegan white chocolate raspberry sweet rolls for later:
Vegan White Chocolate Raspberry Sweet Rolls
For the Dough
For the Frosting
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-4 tbsp dairy free milk
For the dough
- In a large bowl, whisk together 3 1/2 cups flour, yeast, and salt.
- Then, add in the dairy free milk and maple syrup.
- Using a spatula, fold until mostly combined. Sprinkle a little more flour if needed to not be sticky and form a ball.
- Once ball is formed, grease the same bowl mixed in and place the dough ball back into the bowl. *If you are oil free, then just make sure sides of bowl are floured, or use a silicone bowl to easily get it out
- Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let sit for 60-90 minutes in a warm, draft free place until doubled.
For the filling
- In a medium saucepan, add frozen raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds. Let cool.
- Once dough has doubled in size, pull out the dough and lay it out on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough into an approximately 17×25″ rectangle that is 1/4″ thick.
- Spread the filling mixture evenly across dough.
- Carefully roll into log from the longest side up. One completely rolled, place seam side down. Cut into even sized pieces – 9 for larger cinnamon rolls or more for smaller ones.
- Place into a greased 9×13 baking dish and cover. Cover and let rise again for 45-60 minutes or until touching.
- Preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Once heated, place dish back inside and bake in oven for 30-35 minutes.
For the Frosting
- While rolls are cooking, melt chocolate chips for 30 seconds at a time until completely melted and smooth.
- In a bowl, cream the butter for 2-3 minutes. Add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until combined well.
- Pour in melted white chocolate and fold together. Add in 1 tbsp dairy free milk at a time until desired texture is achieved.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Then top with homemade frosting. Best served warm.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!