These easy vegan lemon rosemary roasted potatoes are a simple, yet flavorful vegan side dish! Great for holidays and get togethers.
Potatoes are magical little vegetable that can seemingly transform into anything. These vegan lemon rosemary roasted potatoes are our newest creation that you are simple going to love.
These are such a simple, yet flavorful way to make potatoes that go with a wide variety of dishes. A great vegan side dish option to serve.
Honestly, they are entirely great to eat on their own straight off the tray.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I make these Top 8 Allergen Free?
Yes. The only ingredient in these vegan roasted potatoes that are a top 8 allergen is potentially the vegan butter. Make sure to use a vegan, soy free butter like Flora or Earth Balance soy free.
Can I prep these vegan potatoes ahead of time?
These potatoes are best right away. However, you can serve them for 2-3 days later. You will want to store them in an air tight container and then reheat in the oven or air fryer.
You can reheat in a microwave, but they will not have a crisp on the edges anymore.
What are the best potatoes to use?
We highly recommend using yukon gold potatoes for this recipe.
Although you could also use russet potatoes. Baby potatoes would also be great for this recipe if you want something a little different.
Can I make these into cubes instead of slices?
Absolutely. If you prefer roasted cube potatoes instead of sliced potatoes, you can absolutely do the same recipe but with the
What other vegan side dish ideas could I make?
There are endless possibilities, but here are some of our favorite vegan side dishes that we think everyone will like:
- Vegan Cornbread
- One Pot 30 Minute Vegan Mashed Potatoes
- Vegan Green Bean Casserole
- Italian Vegan Pasta Salad
- Vegan Potato Salad
- Vegan Green Bean Salad
- The Best Vegan Baked Beans
- Vegan Glazed Carrots
- Vegan Scalloped Potatoes
Pin these vegan lemon rosemary roasted potatoes for later:
Vegan Lemon Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes peeled and sliced 1 in thick
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (about 1 to 1 1/2 lemons)
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 sprig rosemary
- rosemary and lemon zest for topping, Optional
- Place oven rack in upper third of oven. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add sliced potatoes, melted vegan butter, oil, chopped rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss together well.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a 9×13 pan. Roast for 15 minutes, turn, cook for another 15 minutes or until browned. **DO NOT USE GLASS DISHES – THEY WILL SHATTER AT THE TEMP.
- While cooking, in a bowl whisk together the broth, lemon juice, and garlic. Remove tray from oven. Carefully add broth mixture and rosemary sprig to the pan. Toss together. Add back to oven until most of the liquid has absorbed and potatoes are tender (10-12 minutes).
- Remove and top with additional fresh rosemary and lemon zest if desired.
★★★★★ Did you make this recipe? Please leave a 5-star rating below!
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!