These vegan garlic parmesan fries will be the perfect side for your next meal, appetizer or late night snack! Pairs perfectly with our 10 minute vegan cheese sauce.
Fries are carbs and carbs are life. If you are here reading this post then you likely agree with that statement. These vegan garlic parmesan fries and absolutely insanely delicious.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I make vegan garlic parmesan fries Top 8 Allergen Free?
Absolutely! The only ingredient that is a concern is the vegan butter. Just make sure to use a soy free vegan butter.
How long are vegan garlic parmesan fries good for?
We recommend consuming these fries right away. However, if you have extra leftover or just can’t at the time and need to reheat, you can throw them into an air fryer or back into the oven.
We do not recommend reheating in the microwave as they will get soft.
What are the best potatoes to make french fries with?
We highly recommend using russet potatoes to make french fries.
I love garlic! Can I use more than 4 cloves?
We get it. We love garlic too. However, we aren’t cooking garlic here, it’s just raw. In case you were unaware raw garlic has a higher spice level, so we don’t recommend adding more than four cloves of garlic unless you like it very spicy.
What is all purpose seasoning?
This can be any seasoning that you desire honestly.
We use a variety just depending on what we have on hand.
For a simple DIY recipe you can mix equal parts black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, paprika and chili powder.
You could also use a BBQ seasoning blend or any of your favorite all-purpose blends.
What vegan sauce ideas could I make to dip these fries in?
We highly recommend pairing with our 10 minute easy vegan cheese sauce.
However here are a few other ideas:
Pin these vegan garlic parmesan fries for later!
Vegan Garlic Parmesan Fries
Optional, 10 Minute Vegan Cheese sauce
- 1 recipe vegan cheese sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F if baking (skip if using an air fryer).
- Slice the potatoes length wise into 4 pieces. Then slice each pieces into thin strips. This makes steak fries, in you want them thinner, slice each fry in half. (see video for visual)
- Toss in olive oil and then toss in all purpose seasoning.
- Lay flat on a baking sheet in a single layer – DO NOT CROWD. *If using an air fryer, put all fries inside the basket.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until desired crispiness, flipping every 10 minutes. *If using an air fryer, toss the fries in the basket every 7 minutes so they don't stick to the bottom.
- While cooking, whisk together the melted vegan butter, garlic, and thyme in a small bowl.
- When fries are done, toss them in the garlic butter mixture.
- Top with shredded vegan parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Optional Cheese Sauce
- While baking make optional 10 minute vegan cheese sauce.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!