This Vegan Crispy Roasted Cauliflower is so easy to make, packed with flavor and absolutely delicious! Pair with pasta, tacos and so much more!
This vegan crispy roasted cauliflower is one of the easiest things you can make. Cauliflower is a great thing to pair with vegan meals like pastas and tacos in place of the meat.
Cauliflower is an inexpensive ingredient, especially when the only other things you need are pantry ingredients. This means it’s a great, budget friendly meal as well.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Vegan Crispy Roasted Cauliflower INGREDIENTS:
Below are notes about the ingredients before we get into the full recipe located lower in this post on how to make this easy vegan dish:
For the Cauliflower
- Cauliflower – the star add in to our creamy vegan pasta dish, cauliflower is easy to find and use and takes on flavor and crisps up well. We are only using the florets for the dish, but you can use the stems for another dish or choice to use them if you desire.
- Seasonings – We have created a unique blend of seasonings that we think makes the perfect combination for this dish
SUBSTITUTIONS AND VARIATIONS:
- Cauliflower – you could sub this with jackfruit, chickpeas or another white bean, pieces of vegan chicken (like daring) and more
- Seasonings – While we love our seasoning blend, you can switch it up by using other pre-made blends as well
Frequently Asked Questions:
This recipe is already written to be Top 8 Allergen Free.
Yes! We’d recommend letting this cool completely and then storing in an air tight container for up to 5 days. If you meal prep you can split this up into individual containers.
If you want the cauliflower to reheat crispy, then reheat the cauliflower in an air fryer to get back crispy again.
WHAT SIDES TO SERVE WITH THIS VEGAN CAULIFLOWER DISH?
There are endless possibilities but a side salad and some bread are great starting points.
Here’s some bread ideas:
- Vegan Italian Cheesy Bread Rolls
- Vegan Garlic Bread
- Easy Vegan Dinner Rolls
- Vegan Garlic Knots (shown above)
How can I pair this vegan roasted cauliflower?
This cauliflower pairs so well with many pastas! Try it with one of these
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Asparagus Pasta
- Vegan Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- Vegan Pumpkin Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes and Spinach (photoed above)
- Spinach and Walnut Pesto Pasta
- Vegan Carbonara
- Vegan Creamy Broccoli and Chickpea Pasta
Pin this vegan crispy roasted cauliflower for later!
Vegan Crispy Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with oil, then seasonings.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and cook for 10 minutes or until fork tender.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!