These vegan avocado egg rolls are perfect for appetizers or a meal and it’s basically like fried guacamole, but better. Pair it with salsa or our vegan nacho cheese for a delicious combo!
If you love guacamole, then you will love the flavor combination that goes into these vegan avocado egg rolls.
If you don’t love guacamole, but love avocado, we think you will still love these. The reason is because you can completely swap out or omit ingredients to customize these and make them your own.
These vegan egg rolls are easy to make and perfect whether you want them for an appetizer, lunch, or a dinner meal.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make vegan avocado egg rolls Top 8 Allergen Free?
The ingredient that may contain allergens is the vegan egg roll wrappers.
We have not seen a gluten free egg roll wrapper, but you could try baking in a gluten free tortilla for a different option or potentially look for a recipe on how to make vegan gluten free wrappers.
How long are vegan avocado egg rolls good for?
They will last for 3-5 days in the fridge in an air tight container. However, they will not be as crispy. You can heat them up in the oven, air fryer, or toaster oven to bring back some of the crispiness.
Can vegan avocado egg rolls be frozen?
Yes. After you make the mixture, let it cool completely and then make all your eggrolls. Place them on a baking sheet and flash freeze for 15 minutes.
Then, you can put then in an air tight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months.
Do I have to add cilantro?
No! We know that cilantro is a debated ingredient. While it adds flavor, it does nothing but harm if you don’t like cilantro.
Do I have to add jalapeno?
No again! Jalapeno adds flavor and heat, but if you don’t like spice then it can be completely omitted.
Similarly though, if you love spice, you can always add more jalapeno.
WHAT ARE OTHER VEGAN DINNER IDEAS I SHOULD TRY?
But, you may be wondering what other delicious vegan meal ideas you should try. We’ve rounded up a few that we love ourselves and think you will too!
- No Yeast Vegan Pizza Dough
- Vegan Pizza Casserole
- The Best Vegan Black Bean Burger
- Cashew, Chickpea, and Broccoli with Garlic Sauce Skillet
- Best Vegan Chickpea Burgers
- Vegan Cauliflower Coconut Curry
- The Best Vegan Lasagna
- Vegan Walnut Taco Meat
Pin these vegan southwest egg rolls for later:
Vegan Avocado Egg Rolls
For the Filling
For the vegan egg rolls
- 5 vegan egg roll wrappers
- 1 qt vegetable oil, baked option below
- Chop the vegetables.
- In a large bowl, add half the avocados. Mash them well.
- Add in the remaining filling ingredients.
- Heat up a deep fryer or a skillet with at least an inch of oil to 425 degrees F.
- Add 1/3 cup of mixture to the bottom of a vegan egg roll wrapper (See package, most have clear instructions).
- Use water to run along the outside edges to seal while rolling.
- Roll up the wrapper according to the package.
- Repeat until mixture is gone.
- Deep fry for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown If using a skillet to fry, cook 2-3 on each side or until golden brown on both sides. If oil free, baked at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the outside has started becoming golden brown. Can do this same process in an air fryer
- Remove and let cool before serving. Serve with optional dips above.
★★★★★ Did you make this recipe? Please leave a 5-star rating below!
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!