These peaches and cream vegan cinnamon rolls are an absolutely delicious way to enjoy in season peaches. Super soft, gooey, and topped with a vegan cream glaze for an amazing summer spin on traditional cinnamon rolls.
Fresh peaches are a summer delicacy. They are sweet and juicy and just perfect when in season. These peaches and cream vegan cinnamon rolls are going to be your new favorite peach recipe.
The best way to eat peaches in season are straight off the tree. They are so juicy that it’s dripping down your arms and you are hunched over trying to keep it from dripping all over your clothes.
The second best way to eat peaches in seasons is in any type of dessert and there are so many options.
These cinnamon rolls can be dessert or breakfast and you are going to be thanking yourself immensely when you make them.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Frequently Asked Questions
CAN I PREP THESE PEACHES AND CREAM VEGAN CINNAMON ROLLS AHEAD?
Yes! You sure can! There are two options.
- Once you make the dough and cover it to rise, you can place the bowl in the fridge up to 2 days before you plan to use it.
- You can make the entire recipe and then store your cinnamon rolls in an air tight container in the fridge for 5 days.
ARE THESE VEGAN CINNAMON ROLLS TOP 8 ALLERGEN FREE?
Unfortunately, at the time, we cannot recommend using a gluten free flour with this recipe. Please know that we are working on a gluten free dough, but it’s just not quite there yet.
- use a safe dairy free milk
- use a soy free butter (we like Earth Balance soy free. It’s in a red tub)
- and for the coconut cream you can replace with your favorite vanilla flavored dairy free yogurt that’s safe for your allergens)
COULD I MAKE OTHER THINGS WITH THE DOUGH BESIDES CINNAMON ROLLS?
Yes! This recipe using our vegan everything dough that can be used for cinnamon rolls, pull apart bread and more! Grab our vegan everything dough recipe by clicking that link and you’ll get a ton more ideas!
CAN I MAKE OTHER FLAVORS OF CINNAMON ROLLS?
You sure can! Replace the same amount of raspberries with other flavors like blueberries or blackberries. We’ll create other flavors in the future.
If you are also looking for other cinnamon roll ideas, we have a few more that don’t use this everything dough, but are still amazing.
Pin these peaches and cream vegan cinnamon rolls for later:
Peaches and Cream Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
For the Dough
For the Filling
- In a large bowl, whisk together 3 1/2 cups flour, brown sugar yeast, and salt.
- Then, add in the dairy free milk.
- Using a spatula, fold until mostly combined. Sprinkle a little more flour if needed to not be sticky and form a ball.
- Once ball is formed, grease the same bowl mixed in and place the dough ball back into the bowl. *If you are oil free, then just make sure sides of bowl are floured, or use a silicone bowl to easily get it out
- Cover with a towel or plastic wrap and let sit for 60-90 minutes in a warm, draft free place until doubled.
- Once doubled in size, pull out the dough and lay it out on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough into an approximately 17×25″ rectangle that is 1/4″ thick.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Brush the butter for the filling across the dough.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture all across the top.
- Evenly spread out all the peaches.
- Grate the lemon zest over the peaches.
- Carefully roll cinnamon rolls into log from the longest side up. One completely rolled, place seam side down. Cut into 12 even sized pieces.
- Place into a greased 9×13 baking dish and cover with a damp towel. Let rise in a warm, draft free place for 20-30 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls are starting to touch each other.
- Combine the coconut cream and vanilla and drizzle it evenly across the top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once heated, place dish inside and bake in oven for 28-35 minutes.
- While cooking whisk the glaze ingredients together in a bowl.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from oven. Let cool for 10 minutes, then top with glaze. Best served warm.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!