We’ve outlined everything on Wendy’s allergen menu that is vegan. Check out our Wendy’s vegan guide to see everything that is vegan at Wendy’s.
Just because you’re vegan doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to enjoy fast food. Sometime’s it’s also necessary if you are out and it’s the only thing near you.
Background: Wendy’s began in Ohio in 1969. It is one of the biggest American chain fast food restaurants worldwide with almost 7,000 locations. Even though they are known for their burgers and fries, there are still some Wendy’s creations that you can have as well if you are vegan.
DISCLAIMER ON OUR VEGAN FAST FOOD GUIDE:
This guide is not meant to be considered as medical advice. Make It Dairy Free does not guarantee or take on any liable responsibility for the accuracy of the information below. This Vegan Fast Food Guide is simply a starting point and the reader should use caution when purchasing all foods they consume.
Please consult your doctor or your child’s pediatrician, depending on the severity of the any allergies that you or your loved one has, as it may be advised you take very special precautions.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT IN ANY RESTAURANT, BUT ESPECIALLY IN FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS, THAT CROSS CONTAMINATION MAY HAPPEN WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
The safest thing to do is to check the ingredient list or allergen pamphlet at the fast food restaurant every time you go. Fast food restaurants are known to add, change, or update products often and updates to our site may not always happen as quickly as they change. We do our best to provide the most accurate information possible.
While we did our absolute best to make sure this information is accurate, based on research, we cannot guarantee correctness.
This information was obtained from the restaurant chain websites, customer service, or other printed data. We have listed the foods that were identified by the respective fast food chains as not containing animal ingredients, and wherever possible, those that have also been noted as high risk for cross-contamination. However, as a third-party reporter, we do not and cannot guarantee their accuracy. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you see information that is not up to date.
This list only covers US based restaurants. Please note that even if you have one of these restaurants in your country, the ingredients may differ.
Lastly, we have not verified sugar sources (for bone char free sugar) and do include items that have palm sugar. If this is a concern for you, we recommend reaching out to the company directly.
Never miss another post! Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get them all delivered easily! Plus, 15 easy recipes delivered immediately!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
*Wendy’s Disclaimer: Some products are shared in the same fryers as meat products.
Here’s Wendy’s Vegan Menu:
- Homestyle Potatoes
- Kid’s Meals
- none available – unless you ask for hamburger without meat and add vegetables
- French Fries (shared fryer)
- Plain Baked Potato – ask for no butter, cheese, or sour cream. Can get chives
- try pairing with salsa, bbq sauce, and avocado
- Apple Bites
- Signature Salsa
- Garden Salad – ask for no cheese, no croutons
- Asian Cashew Chicken Salad – ask for no chicken and to sub with extra cashews
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad – ask for no chicken, bleu cheese, or roasted pecans (contains milk) – ask to sub pecans for cashews
- Dressings : Fat Free French, Italian Vinaigrette, Pomegranate Vinaigrette, Red Italian
- *Ask for avacado on the side
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- **Currently being tested in Jacksonville, Pittsburgh, and Columbus – ask for no cheese
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- none available
- Secret Menu
- Veggie Sandwich – you can ask for the cheapest burger (usually a jr hamburger and ask to omit the meat and add extra lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. It’s just veggies on a bun, but it’s something if you are in a crunch.
- Vegetables Available – add to your veggie sandwich or salad
- Sweet Onion
- Lemonade – all flavors
- Juice Box
- Orange Juice
- Black or Decaf coffee, Cold Brew (no Frosty-ccino)
- Bottled Water
- Iced Tea
Crispy Onions contain buttermilk. Pretzel buns contains Pork. Candied Almonds and Roasted Pecans contain milk. Oatmeal bars contain milk.