This vegan Thanksgiving leftover pizza is the perfect way to use up leftover vegan thanksgiving food! Use whatever you have on hand!
If you are looking for an awesome way to reimagine all those Thanksgiving leftovers, then this vegan Thanksgiving leftover pizza is an awesome idea for you!
I mean what’s not to love about the perfect vegan pizza crust with the most amazing vegan thanksgiving food that you have already recreated. Slice it up and fold it and it’s like you’ve created your favorite vegan taco with thanksgiving food. It’s a must try for sure!
You can use our recommendation vegan leftovers or you can use whatever you have on hand! Feel free to get creative.
We hope you enjoy it!
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I prep this ahead?
The whole premise of us making this is that you are able to use leftovers, thus half of your meal being already made for you.
You can make the dough in advance and allow it to rise in the fridge up to 3 days before using.
Then when the day comes for you to have this vegan thanksgiving leftover pizza, all you have to do is make shape our your pizza dough and go! Less than 15 minutes.
Alternatively, you can make the entire pizza and let cool completely then store in the fridge. We have found that the best way to heat it up is to toss in the air fryer for a few minutes to get the crust crispy again.
Can I make this top 8 allergen free?
Yes! Sort of.
We do not have a gluten free pizza dough that we have tried, but we have been told that our Easy 2 Ingredient Vegan Pizza Crust has worked with 1:1 gluten free flour.
Choose a safe vegan cheese for you to use.
Beyond that, just make sure whatever leftovers that you use are safe for your allergens.
Can I use a different crust?
We are using our vegan everything dough recipe for the crust; however, you can use your favorite.
If you need to cut down even more on time, then you could use a store bought crust.
Do I have to use all the ingredients that you recommend?
Nope! Maybe you don’t have all these leftovers or you don’t like them. You don’t have to use the exact ones that we do. Feel free to get creative.
What are other topping ideas?
We love the idea of simple, yet super flavorful meals. However, if you want even more ideas for toppings, then here’s a few:
- bell peppers
- vegan pepperoni
- vegan bacon or vegan bacon bites
- minced garlic
Make it spicy with some red pepper flakes or jalapeno slices.
What other vegan leftover ideas could I make?
You can watch our vegan thanksgiving leftover ideas for 5 other ideas!
Pin this vegan leftover Thanksgiving pizza for later:
Vegan Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
For the dough
Leftovers (use more of less as desired)
- 1/2 cup leftover gravy
- 2 tbsp vegan parmesan (we like Violife or you can make our homemade vegan Parmesan)
- 1 1/2 cups vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup leftover vegan turkey, cubed into pieces (with stuffing or add 1/2 cup leftover stuffing)
- 1/2 cup leftover vegan mashed potatoes sliced thin
- 1/3 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- *This recipe is a leftover idea. However, if you do not have our leftover vegan mac and cheese, then you can make a fresh batch of our vegan mac and cheese and proceed once it's made.
For the Dough
- In a large bowl, whisk together 3 1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
- Then, add in the water.
- Using a spatula, fold until mostly combined. Sprinkle a little more flour if needed to not be sticky and form a ball.
- Once ball is formed, add it back into the bowl.
- Cover with a towel and let sit for 45-60 minutes in a warm, draft free place, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F.
Assembling the pizza
- *This dough can make 2 thin crusts or 1 thicker crust. If making 2 thinner crusts, then you will need to double the amount of ingredients used or use the second crust for a different type of pizza.
- When ready, leaving about a half inch all around for a crust, add a thin layer of the leftover gravy sauce to the inside.
- Sprinkle the vegan parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Evenly spread out the leftover cubed vegan turkey, dollops of mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce. Sprinkle the garlic across the top.
- Cook for 7-12 minutes depending on crust thickness or until golden brown crust. *Carefully watch because it cooks quickly at this temperature.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!