This easy toasted coconut blueberry vegan granola takes minutes to prep and lasts for weeks stored properly for a sweetly delicious homemade vegan granola recipe.
This toasted coconut blueberry vegan granola is easy to make and costs a fraction of what store bought does.
Granola is delicious and can be used for a variety of things. However, most is not vegan and when you do find a vegan one, it’s pretty expensive.
By controlling the ingredients you can have the perfect homemade vegan granola at home that honestly tastes better than anything you buy at the store.
Never miss another post! Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get them all delivered easily! Plus, 15 easy recipes delivered immediately!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I prep this toasted coconut blueberry vegan granola ahead of time?
Yes! One you have made this homemade vegan granola, let cool completely. Then, store in an air tight container for up to 3 months.
Yes, this homemade granola will last for at least 3 months if stored properly.
Can I freeze homemade vegan granola?
Yes! This recipe makes a lot of granola and if you do not think that you will be able to consume it all during a month, then you can totally store in a freezer safe container or bag up to 6 months.
Can I make this homemade vegan granola Top 8 Allergen Free?
There are almonds, cashews, and coconut in this recipe.
However, the main component of granola is the oats. Therefore, anything else can be swapped or omitted.
If there are other nuts that you can have, you can swap them out entirely.
How do you use toasted coconut blueberry vegan granola?
- Put on Top on Vegan Yogurt
- Mix Into Oatmeal
- Add to muffin mixture
- Replace croutons in your salad
- Top your french toast, waffles or pancakes
The options of what to do with granola are really endless.
There’s so many fun ways to use and combo recipes with granola and this homemade blueberry coconut granola takes it to an entirely different level.
Comment below and let us know your favorite way to use!
Toasted Coconut Blueberry Vegan Granola
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except the dried blueberries.
- Mix until very well blended, making sure that everything is coated with the coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Spread onto an 11×17 baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to ensure everything is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add in the dried blueberries.
- Store up to 3 months in an air tight container.
Let’s see your creations!
Share to Instagram and tag us @makeitdairyfree so we can see and share it!