Dollar Tree has a good amount of vegan products! Today we’re talking about Dollar Tree Vegan Products that we’ve recently found.
If you’ve ever been into a Dollar Tree, I bet you weren’t thinking about vegan food products. Maybe you needed some party supplies or maybe it was a quick craft idea. We were shocked at recent chatter we heard about the increasing amount of Dollar Tree vegan products that were food.
Quite honestly, the only time we personally have purchases food from Dollar Tree was to sneak movie candy into the theatre or to buy candy for gingerbread houses.
But low and behold, there are so many options for not only candy, but lots of other vegan food options. Things like shelf stable goods, refrigerated and frozen products, and condiments.
Just proving again that being vegan on a budget is possible!
Never miss another post! Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get them all delivered easily! Plus, 15 easy recipes delivered immediately!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
HOW DO YOU FIND VEGAN PRODUCTS AT DOLLAR TREE?
Since many of the items were not labeled, we resorted to checking the ingredients of many items in the store.
There is a really great Facebook group as well called Vegan Dollar Tree that was also helpful with photos and ideas of what to look for.
**There were so many things in this group listed above that we couldn’t find at our local Dollar Tree. It seems like products not only rotate a lot, especially in the fridge/freezer sections, but also individual stores can vary greatly. We only went to one store. If we get enough positive feedback, we will consider going to another store and trying again to locate more products.
Vegan Products at Dollar Tree
Watch our Vegan Dollar Tree Taste Test:
We did split the items up in the video, but also going to split them up in the photos so it’s easier to follow along.
Since it’s the Dollar Tree, we aren’t going to list individual prices below. All of the items we purchases were $1 each. Some Dollar Tree stores have increased prices in 2022 to $1.25 per item.
VEGAN DINNER ITEMS AT DOLLAR TREE
- Golden Home Ultra Thin Pizza Crust
- Ingredients: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, ENZYME, WHEAT STARCH, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN, MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID, SILICON DIOXIDE), WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: DEXTROSE, PALM OIL, YEAST, DIACETYL TARTARIC ACID ESTERS OF MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, CALCIUM PROPIONATE (PRESERVATIVE), FUMARIC ACID, SALT, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SUGAR, SODIUM METABISULFITE, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, DIACALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SOY LECITHIN.
- Opinion: This is clearly not the best pizza crust ever. It’s super thin and has a basic flavor and texture, but for $1 you can’t beat the quick meal.
- Top 8 Allergens: Wheat, Soy.
- Note: This brand also makes a thin crust with whey and honey. Make sure that yours doesn’t contain those.
- Chef Ernesto Veggie Burgers
- Ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil (palm oil), carrots, green beans, corn, bell peppers, onions, salt, green peppers, sugar, ginger, cellulose gum, spices, citric acid, turmeric, mustard seeds.
- Opinion: We were shocked at how great these were for just $1 for two burgers. The ingredient list is simple and they were really great.
- Top 8 Allergens: None
- Loma Linda Greek Bowl
- Ingredients: WATER, BROWN RICE, TEXTURED SOY PROTEIN, CHICKPEAS, CARROTS, ONION, BELL PEPPER, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, SUGAR, CAPERS (WATER, ACETIC ACID, SALT, CALCIUM CHLORIDE), BLACK OLIVES, LEMON JUICE, SUNDRIED TOMATO, SALT, LEMON ZEST, SUNFLOWER OIL, WHITE PEPPER, OREGANO, PARSLEY, NATURAL LEMON FLAVOR.
- Opinion: This was not good to us at all. We couldn’t even eat another bite. The after taste is very bad.
- Top 8 Allergens: Soy.
VEGAN FROZEN SNACKS AT DOLLAR TREE
- Baker’s Best Baked Soft Pretzels
- Ingredients: enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid). water, contains 2% or less of the following: yeast, bicarbonates and carbonates of soda. salt packet: salt
- Opinion: These are great. Easy soft pretzels, 6 for just $1. We liked that the salt was separate so we could add as desired.
- Top 8 Allergen: Wheat.
- ICEE Blue Raspberry Ice
- Ingredients: Micron Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Guar and Cellulose Gums and Carrageenan.Modified Soy Protein, Fd&C Blue #1
- Top Allergens: Soy.
- Opinion: We loved these! Tastes just like an ICEE but in frozen form. Perfect $0.25 snack options, especially in warmer months.
- Oh Snap! Pickling Co Sassy Bites
- Ingredients:Fresh Cucumbers, Water, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Spices, Natural Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Turmeric (Color).
- Top Allergens: None
- Opinion: Larisha loves the spicy version of this brands’ pickles, but have never seen the sassy ones. They are great as well. Dollar Tree also has the spicy ones.
- Tastykake Glazed Cherry Pie
- Ingredients: Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Cherries, Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Water, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Modified Corn Starch, Glycerine, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate), Malic Acid, Dextrose, Agar, Locust Bean Gum, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate (To Retard Spoilage)
- Top Allergens: Wheat
- Opinion: We were shocked that these were vegan friendly. We had found some individual pies at Aldi that were vegan friendly, but weren’t expecting that these would be vegan-friendly. They are great! Just like childhood memories.
- Brim’s Movie Theatre Butter Flavored Premium Popcorn
- Ingredients: Popcorn, Soybean Oil, Salt, Artificial Butter Flavor, Artificial Color (beta carotene and corn oil with tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, and citric acid as preservatives).
- Top Allergens: Soy
- Opinion: Shocked this is vegan friendly! It tastes so good, just like the theatre! This will be a regular rotation in our home
- Andy Capp’s Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Ingredients: Degermed Yellow Cornmeal, Vegetable Oil (palm And/or Cottonseed Oil), Onion Powder, Water, Salt, Less Than 2% Of: Sugar, Yeast, Oat Fiber, Garlic Powder, Tbhq (for Freshness), Corn Maltodextrin, Spice, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Yeast Extract, Tricalcium Phosphate.
- Top Allergens: None listed.
- Opinion: Also surprised to find these and didn’t know Andy Capp’s made anything vegan-friendly. These were great and another fun option we’ll be picking up again.
- Munch Nights Apple Cinnamon Baked Puffs
- Ingredients: CORN MEAL, VEGETABLE OIL (CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: CORN, SOYBEAN, OR SUNFLOWER OIL), SUGAR, CINNAMON, APPLE POWDER, SALT.
- Top Allergens: Soy.
- Opinion: Delicious! These taste just like cinnatwists from Taco Bell. Again, a new fav!
What other vegan friendly items are at Dollar Tree?
Dollar Tree has so many vegan options beyond what we listed here!
Here’s some ideas:
- Canned and Frozen Vegetables
- Frozen Fruit
- Dried Fruit and Nuts
- Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, etc)
- Pretzels and Chips
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Beans
- and more!
We hope you enjoyed this video and post about vegan food finds at Dollar Tree! Leave a comment below with your favorite items or things you want to try and make sure to tell us what store to do next!