These super fluffy dairy free pancakes will melt in your mouth! Take the guess work out of creating a homemade dairy free pancakes!
No longer do you have to wonder how you too can have deliciously fluffy pancakes that are also dairy free. We’ve taken all the guess work out of it for you with this dairy free pancake recipe.
What ingredients do you need for dairy free pancakes?
In order to make dairy free pancakes, sit the box mix down and just grab a few simple ingredients. This homemade dairy free website just needs five total ingredients. Here’s what you need:
- dairy free milk of choice
- baking powder
- coconut oil
What are dairy free toppings for dairy free pancakes recipe?
Fluffy dairy free pancakes are perfect fresh off the pan; however, we all know that pancakes are better with toppings. These are some of my favorite toppings for the best dairy free pancakes:
Dairy Free Pancakes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place an oven safe dish inside oven.
- In a large bowl, add your flour, baking powder, and sugar. Whisk together.
- Add in melted coconut oil and dairy free milk. Whisk again, but careful not to over mix.
- Over medium low heat, add some dairy free butter or coconut oil to a skillet and mix around to coat the bottom.
- Add in 1/2 cup of mixture and let cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip and let cook for 1-2 more minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.