Absolutely incredible! This vegan edible chocolate chip cookie dough will blow you away! Just 7 ingredients and ready in under 15 minutes!
Ever want to just eat cookie dough and not make cookies?
Ever have that nagging sound in the back of your head that you shouldn’t eat raw cookie dough?
If either of these things have happened to you, then you will absolutely love this vegan edible chocolate chip cookie dough.
Many people assume that since there’s no eggs in vegan cookie dough, that it is safe to consume. However, that’s not true.
Flour is often a higher risk of salmonella poisoning than raw eggs.
However, with just a few minutes, you can have completely safe to consume flour making the most delicious vegan edible cookie dough.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
Can I make this Top 8 free Allergen Free Vegan Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough?
Yes! There are a few swaps you are going to need to make.
For starters, when making the vegan edible cookie dough use a gluten free flour and a soy free butter.
We like Earth Balance soy free. It comes in a red tub.
For flour, we have had the best results with one like King Arthur Gluten Free Measure for Measure.
Can I prep this vegan edible cookie dough ahead of time?
Yes. This dough will last, stored in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Of course, that’s if you can let it last that long!
PIN THIS VEGAN EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH TO SAVE FOR LATER!
Vegan Edible Cookie Dough
- First, heat treat the flour is ensure it's edible. Preheat oven to 350˚F and spread flour out evenly on a cookie sheet. Allow it to bake for 5 – 7 minutes. Once the flour temperature has reached 160˚F any bacteria would be killed making the flour edible. Let cool, then add to recipe.
- While heat treating flour, in a medium size bowl, cream together the vegan butter, brown sugar and salt until light in color. About 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the dairy free milk and vanilla.
- Add the baked flour and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge until ready to use.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!