This delicious and no yeast vegan cinnamon quick bread tastes like snickerdoodles for breakfast! Easy to make and perfect for on the go!
Easy breakfasts like this vegan cinnamon quick bread can help get you out the door in the morning.
We know that breakfast time can be a struggle for many people. We love to sleep and usually don’t get enough of it, making us hit the snooze button in the morning one too many times.
That leaves people rushing around with limited amount of time in the morning and looking for something to grab and go on the way out the door.
Easy breakfasts like this vegan cinnamon quick bread can help.
It is so easy to make and ready in just about an hour. Not only that, but adults and kids alike both love it.
It also makes a great option to have out at a brunch or maybe a family holiday party for people that want something slightly sweet but don’t like things like cakes or pie.
Never miss another recipe! Get our recipes straight to your inbox when you sign up for our weekly newsletter today! Our Top 15 posts automatically sent to you! Plus, enjoy behind the scenes, giveaways, and other exclusive content!
Sign up for our newsletter HERE!!
What ingredients do I need to make vegan cinnamon quick bread?
This vegan cinnamon quick bread needs just 9 ingredients and comes together super quickly.
Full amounts listed in the printable recipe card below.
The ingredients that you need are:
- coconut sugar (can sub with cane or brown)
- ground cinnamon
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- brown sugar (can sub with vegan cane sugar)
- unsweetened applesauce
- dairy free milk (we like oat)
- coconut oil (can sub for neutral flavor like canola)
How do I make vegan cinnamon quick bread?
To start this recipe, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl combine applesauce, non dairy milk and melted coconut oil.
Add to the bowl flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar and mix everything together creating the batter.
In a small bowl combine coconut sugar and cinnamon creating the spice mixture.
Grease your loaf pan.
Layer your loaf pan by pouring half the batter into loaf pan, then half the spice. Then, remaining batter and the rest of the spice.
Take a knife put it into the batter until you touch the bottom of the pan. Zigzag it through the batter from left to right to create a marble like effect with the spice.
Bake the loaf for 45-55 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let cool, then cut and serve. It’s even better the next morning.
Warm up as needed.
Can I make vegan cinnamon quick bread Top 8 Allergen Free?
You can swap the coconut oil for another neutral oil like canola oil if you have a coconut allergy.
For the dairy free milk, we prefer oat which is already Top 8 Allergen free, but you can use any safe non-dairy milk.
Lastly, is the flour. We have not personally tried it with gluten free flour, but have made similar recipes for muffins or cupcakes with King Arthur Measure for Measure flour and it has worked, so we would assume it would work here too.
Can I prep this dairy free cinnamon quick bread ahead?
This bread, once made, will last up to 5 days. It tastes even better the next day as the cinnamon has longer to sit.
What are other vegan quick breads to make?
Quick breads require no yeast and usually are ready in about an hour, making them a delicious and great breakfast or snack on the go.
Some of our other vegan quick bread recipes include:
Pin this vegan cinnamon quick bread for later:
Are you following us on social media? Be the first to see what we’re doing and finding, behind the scenes, and other get recipes are resources we’ve finding by following along.
FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM PINTEREST TWITTER YOUTUBE
Vegan Cinnamon Quick Bread
For the Spice Mix
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (can sub for brown or vegan cane sugar)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine non dairy milk, applesauce and melted coconut oil.
- Add to the bowl flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar and mix everything together with a spatula.
- In a small bowl combine coconut sugar and cinnamon creating the spice mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Layer loaf pan by pouring half the batter into loaf pan, then half the spice. Then, remaining batter and the rest of the spice.
- Take a knife put it into the batter until touching the bottom of the pan. Zigzag it through the batter from left to right to create a marble like effect with the spice.
- Bake the loaf for 45-55 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool, then cut and serve. It's even better the next morning.
- Warm up as needed.
Share a photo of our recipe you made! Tag us @makeitdairyfree and use #MakeItDairyFree on Social so we can feature you!