See our Daring Foods Frozen Meals Review where we cover price, nutrition, taste and texture of these vegan frozen entree options!
We are taking the guess work out of whether or not these Daring Foods Frozen Meal Entrees are worth it in our review (and taste test!)
It’s always hard to know where to spend your money when you’re vegan. So many packaged things cost a lot of money compared to their non-vegan counterparts.
You don’t have to worry! We give our 100% honest review ever single time!
Never miss another post! Sign up for our weekly newsletter and get them all delivered easily! Plus, 15 easy recipes delivered immediately!
Sign Up For My Newsletter Today!
- Watch our Daring Foods Frozen Meals Review:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Daring Foods Frozen Meals Review
- Daring Foods Harvest Plant Chicken Bowl Review
- Daring Foods Spicy Fajita Plant Chicken Bowl Review
- Daring Foods Teriyaki Plant Chicken Bowl Review
- What do Daring Foods Frozen Meals Look Like cooked?
- Overall Thoughts
Watch our Daring Foods Frozen Meals Review:
Frequently Asked Questions:
No. There is soy in the products, as well as sesame in the teriyaki one.
Depending on the store, they average $6.29-6.99 for a 9oz package.
We found these products at Sprouts.
The Daring store locator and website also has more information about where to purchase them. as you can buy them directly from their website or one of their branded stores.
Daring Foods Frozen Meals Review
Daring Foods Harvest Plant Chicken Bowl Review
Ingredients: Daring™ Original Plant Chicken Pieces (Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower and/or Canola), Salt, Natural Flavor, Spices), Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Sweet Potato, Kale, Onions, Canola Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Dried Onion, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Dried Garlic, Parsley, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Green Onion, Natural Flavor).
Daring Foods Spicy Fajita Plant Chicken Bowl Review
Ingredients: Cooked White Rice (Water, White Rice), Daring™ Cajun Plant Chicken Pieces (Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower and/or Canola), Spices (Including Paprika), Lemon Peel, Onion, Garlic, Dextrose, Salt, Natural Flavor), Seasoned Onion & Pepper Blend (Onion, Green and Red Bell Pepper, Contains less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Dehydrated Garlic and Onion, Natural Flavors, Olive Oil, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Yeast Extract), Canola Oil, Seasoning (Spices, Salt, Sugar, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion, Natural Flavor).
Daring Foods Teriyaki Plant Chicken Bowl Review
Ingredients: Cooked White Rice (Water, White Rice), Daring™ Teriyaki Plant Chicken Pieces (Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower and/or Canola), Sugar, Contains less than 2% of: Caramel, Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Vinegar Powder), Broccoli, Teriyaki Sauce (Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), Water, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Caramelized Sugar Syrup, Garlic Powder, Sesame Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Onion Powder, Spices), Sesame Seeds, Salt.
Allergens: Soy, Sesame.
What do Daring Foods Frozen Meals Look Like cooked?
We wanted to share what the bowls looked like once cooked and stirred according to the direction.
There is a healthy amount of the vegan chicken inside the bowls which is a welcomed addition compared to most of the options on the market.
There’s a few things that we want to call out.
- The Teriyaki bowls have the highest amount of sodium; whereas, the Harvest bowl actually has way less and for a frozen option may work for many people who have to have less sodium.
- We love how much vegan chicken is included in the bowls; however, it does seem like based on that you are left sometimes missing the other ingredients included like the rice or vegetables.
- The vegan chicken tasted great even in these bowls. We hope that Daring continues to expand their line. Andrew specifically called out how nice it would be to see family style skillet meals.
Have you tried these products? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!