Italian Vegan Pasta Salad
This vegan pasta salad with homemade zesty Italian dressing is about to be your summer go to! Quick lunches or dinners, BBQs, and more! This simple 20 minute dish will blow you and guests away. Can be made Top 8 Allergen Free (including gluten free).
Servings 18 servings
Vegan Zesty Italian Pasta Salad Dressing
For the Vegan Pasta Salad
- 1 lb tri-color rotini, cooked according to box instructions (sub for GF pasta)
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red pepper, diced into small cubes
- 1/2 orange pepper, diced into small cubes
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced into small cubes
- 1/2 green pepper, diced into small cubes
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced and halved (skin left on)
- 4 oz vegan mozzarella, cubed (sub for shreds or omit)
- 4 oz vegan cheddar, cubed (sub for shreds or omit)
- 1/8 cup vegan Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups homemade Zesty Italian Dressing (recipe above or sub for bottled Zesty Italian Dressing)
Combine all the ingredients for the pasta salad dressing into a bowl and place in refrigerator until ready.
Cook pasta according to the directions on the box. Drain and cool.** We use a tri-colored rotini because it's more colorful, but feel free to use your favorite.
While waiting for it to cool, chop up all vegetables and vegan cheese.
When the pasta is cool, add in all the chopped vegetables and remaining ingredients.
Stir until very well combined.
Serve immediately,or let sit in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight to let the flavors merry together (preferred method). Serve remaining zesty Italian dressing on the side.
**Nutritional facts are just estimates. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates.
**See post for details on making Top 8 Allergen Free and others tips for this recipe
Serving: 0.25lb | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 138mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 24.3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.9mg