15 minute easy vegan buffalo mac and cheese
Quick stovetop 15 minute easy vegan buffalo mac and cheese is so delicious! Perfect for lunches, late night snacks or the base of dinner!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 ½ cups macaroni noodles, uncooked (Use gluten free if needed)
- 1 15oz can butter beans, drained
- 2 cups dairy free milk (we like oat for this)
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup vegan parmesan cheese (we use Violife for this recipe)
- 2 cups vegan shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup Buffalo sauce, more to taste
Bring a salted pot of water to a boil.
Cook macaroni noodles according to the package. Drain noodles once done and set aside.
While noodles cook, add all remaining ingredients to a high powdered blender.
Blend this until very well combined (about 3-4 minutes). Set aside.
When noodles are drain, drain then thoroughly and return to pot.
Pour sauce in and stir well to combine. Cook just until heated through.
Remove from heat. Adjust salt and pepper. Serve.
*See post for notes about Top 8 Allergy Free variation. This can be Top 8 Allergen Free.
**Nutritional facts are just estimates. Please utilize your own brand nutritional values to double check against our estimates.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 784kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2445mg | Potassium: 955mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1132IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 261mg | Iron: 5mg